Wednesday 10 September 2014

Brusho Snowflakes

Morning.. I have a super quick card for you today using a new product I picked up at Sincerely Yours in Leigh a couple of weeks ago.  It's called Brusho and it's like powdered watercolour ... you sprinkle and then spray water on to get loads of different effects! This is what I did with it.. I simply added one of the new CBS snowflake dies on top ...


Card Recipe:
Brusho in OST Blue
Glitter card from SU
Snowflake die from Clearly Besotted

I'm off to Vienna this afternoon for the rest of the week with work... So hopefully my scheduled posts will work for the rest of the week..

Have a great Wednesday

Jen

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jen, I love the effect of that watercolour. Have a lovely time in Vienna, I know it is for work but I could think of a lot worse places to go to work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I gotta get me some Brusho! Love your card, Jen. Hope you have a good trip, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and must look out for that powder. Could have some fun with that! Have a good trip. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww another product I have to go find and try now I've seen this gorgeous card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.i love the background and pretty snowflake ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely, what a beautiful effect!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh- this is so freaking pretty!!! I must re-create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx