Sunday 9 August 2015

Hip Hooray!

Morning...  I had a few images partially coloured in from ages ago so made an effort to finish them off before I started on the new ones...  

I have a fabulous little image for you on today's card... the very cute cheerleader image from Lili of The Valley... you can find it here... I love how this card turned out! 


The sentiment is also one of the fairly new ones and the stitched hills are from Lawn Fawn.  I picked them up at Happy Stampers at Port Sunlight and hadn't had chance to use them (along with so much other unused stash).

Gym again for me today... I'm really getting back into it.. although I do ache at the moment, no pain, no gain and all...

Have a fabulous Sunday!

Jen xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute!
    Love the design of it, such a great idea :)
    Warm hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jen.fab fun image and i love your scene ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card I love those hills and lovely stamp hugs Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx