Sunday 22 November 2015

Happiest Birthday Wishes

Morning.... I'm up early today as so much to do.. My wandering suitcase returned yesterday morning which changed the days plans slightly and meant a large amount of washing and sorting needed to be done.
Today the gym (for the first time since I came back from hols) and then Sunday lunch is on the cards... Then I really need to make some batch Christmas cards .....

Enough waffling and onto today's card... I have used the Watercolour Wishes Card Kit from Stampin Up.  To be honest I bought this set purely because I loved the sentiment stamps in the set that are not available separately, but I decided I had to make some cards using all the other elements.  This one uses one of the card blanks where I have trimmed off the back and mounted on a coloured card blank.



I think I'll make some more up to give as a gift of note-lets for Christmas.

Have a great Sunday!

Jen xxx



2 comments:

  1. Really stylish card, Jen! Fab CAS design, great stitched detail and I love sprinkles at the moment! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx