Friday 5 August 2016

Happy Birthday.. CBS Teasers Day 4

Morning.. Final day of Teasers before the big release for CBS today and I have used this gorgeous layering rose set English Rose along with what could possibly be my favourite sentiments Message Me.  They fit together perfectly!

Here are a couple of card with different sentiments for you....



I used Altenew Inks for these and I think they came out well ... the MISTI was a life saver if i must say!!

Make sure you check out the rest of the design teams creations and don't forget the release at 10pm UK time tonight... I have a feeling some of these sets may go quick!

I'm having a day of leisure today but have a fab Friday

Jen xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, Jen! Note to self: get a Misti, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. two gorgeous cards darl... I love that rose... so very pretty & I think I like #2 sentiment better lol xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and I love both versions of your pretty rose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy this is stunning love the flower colours Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx