Tuesday 5 December 2017

Polar Bear & Mousie

Morning... I had some time at weekend to finally type up some posts from cards I made back in September & October. I have a load to share with you over the next few weeks.

I have become really lazy with the whole blogging thing and even though I am enjoying the card making when I get time, making time to edit photos and write up posts just seems non existent! Maybe I need to try Instagram and Facebook more as quick ways to share!

This little guy is just the cutest.....


Supplies:
Stamp: Polar & Mousie from Stampin Bella, Sentiment from Uniko
Copics

I'll be back soon with another Christmas make... Have a great day..

Jen x

3 comments:

  1. So cute Jen! Love the bold sentiment and that mousy and bear are too cute! Awesome colouring as always. Just fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love your card, Jen! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx