Sunday 17 February 2019

Making My Way Back

Hey Y’all so it’s been a while since I blogged mainly due to weeknin week out work travel but I have been crafting in the background and showing everything on Instagram instead

I’m going to try and pop some creations on here 2-3 times a week and see how we go .. I’ll still be on Facebook and Instagram

I thought I would share a sneak peak from the next LOTV release with you today ... I love this cute bunny



I’m also loving this gingham dsp from stampin up at the moment ... think I will need a second pack

Have a great Sunday

Jen xxx 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Good to see you posting here again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, love gingham and the cute bunny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back hun. I've missed your blog. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx