Monday 28 March 2011

Believe in Faries

Well, this card was supposed to be finished before Saturdays launch of the One Stop Craft Challenge, as even though it wasn't my week on the DT, and I thought I would take part anyhow lol.... But my printer wasn't playing ball and was struggling to print solid areas of black :-(  I've finally sorted now so here is my take on this weeks challenge.....



The image is from this weeks sponsor OSAT, and I have printed it onto papers from the Shabby Princess Promise Collection.  I have then glittered the wings and torn the edges.  It's finished off with a LOTV stamp ( which I have in theory double stamped), black ribbon and some black dewdrops from the Ribbon Girl (Thanks Mary & Andrea for getting these in for me...)

I'm also entering this into this weeks Flutterby Wednesday challenge. Hope you like it....

Jx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh like it! Love that image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking with the silhouette! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen :)
    This is gorgeous- love the colours and the tearing!! :)
    Hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning :-) Just thought I would pop by and follow you and say I am so pleased to be on the OSCC DT with you :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning with wonderful colours

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun I love the image,I could have added your card to the post hun you should have said. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx