Sunday 27 March 2011

Recycled Iris

I'm still working on those mother's day cards and this one is inspired by this weeks Penny Black challenge - Recycled.  I took this to mean use up my scraps, but the ribbon really is recycled as it's one of those I saved from either a gift bag or a presents wrapping.  Here is the card.


Image is from Penny Blacks Allegro T for Transparent set, Pearlescent paper is from Anna Marie Designs, Label 14 nestie (borrowed from Liz!!). The patterned paper is from First edition desert blooms collection.
The colours haven't photographed particularly well as it looks a little green :-(

Hope you like the card

Jx

6 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Jen....another gorgeous creation and beautiful colours too hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say...I know what a fab colour that purple card is, and the photo really does not do it justice! Another gorgeous card though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card, and purple is my fave color. I love to recycle ribbon and bows too!
    XO
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very stylish card...love your colours.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card jen and the ribbon goes perfect with the papers...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful elegant card Jen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx