Monday 1 August 2011

Gone Fishing... Clean & Simple @ Cards for Men

Well we are into August already and another week at cards for men and this time I got to chose the theme and I went with Clean & Simple ( any of you surprised by that one lol...) here it is


I've have really simply stamped the image with a cocoa memento ink and added a little sentiment... Truly clean & simple

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
Ink: Memento Cocoa
Sentiment: Wood ware fishing set
Twine: The Ribbon Girl

Hope you all have time to visit the rest of the fabulous Design Teams creations

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Just perfect Jen! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! I could NEVER do it! But I love the CAS look of this card! I tend to prefer to junk things up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly, truly, clean & simple :)

    Fabulous,

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jen, that is stunning it really looks gorgeous like that. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an awesome cAS card! Love the image.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's perfect hun..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Jen, love the simplicity x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I LOVE the image stamped just as it is - looks fab, just perfect!

    Thanks for helping with my question... I like the milkman one, he looks very happy to be retiring lol! You're a star hun :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx