Monday 8 August 2011

You Light Up My Life

Well I'm back again.. a bit later than I expected but I couldn't decide on how to put the sentiment on this one lol.  This Image was from a few that Patricia from Cards For Men DT sent me for my birthday and I'd printed off and coloured it  about a week ago for a summer challenge but never got round to using it lol... I was going to use a different image for these challenges until I found it lying around.  Here it is...



Inspiration:
Crafting For All Seasons: #6 Beach/Ocean
Diva's By Design: #7 Summer Is Here
CES Challenge: #48 Water

Card Recipe:
Image: Tiddly Inks Light My Life
Promarkers: Powder Blue, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Tan, Sandstone, Satin, Ivory, Buttercup, Pear, Moss, Umber, Ice Grey 4, Cool Grey 1, Black, Poppy, Crimson, Black
Copics: Blender
Twine: Ribbon Girl
Cloud Paper: Pink Petticoat

Hope you all have a good evening...

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. A beautiful card thanks for joining us at CFAS xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what a beautiful card - i love the lighthouse scene .. just gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by design this fortnight
    Lisa x
    ps we also have a sea theme at By the cute and girly this month

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful water scene Jen. Thanks for taking part in this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, congratulations on winning the "I inspire" award from CFAS! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, Jen!! :) Great nautical colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I love this one, it's a super card. Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx