Wednesday 22 August 2012

Clowning Around.. Crafting For All Seasons #34

Afternoon bloggers..... So It's time for another challenge over at Crafting For All Seasons and this one is sadly my last as I have made the difficult decision to cut down on DT work until my mojo returns and leave this fabulous team!.  Isn't in a pain when life gets in the way of crafting!! Although with this fortnights challenge, possibly one of my favourites... Stitching, some mojo definitely returned with the noise of my little pink sewing machine!!

We have some amazing sponsors this week ... including one of my favourites ... A Day For Daisies and Tammy gave me the chance to work with one of her fabulous images...
Here is my card....




Inspiration:
Retro Sketches: #25











Shopping Our Stash: #65 Sketch It
A Day For Daises: #51 Yellow & Polka Dots


Card Recipe:
Image: A Day For Daisies
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: MME Stella Rose Gertie
Seam Binding from Ribbon Girl coloured with a flexmarker
Button: American Crafts

Ok... hope you enjoy this weeks challenge and make sure you visit the fabulous DT girls and see there creations...

Jen xxx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so very cute. I ove your wonderfull coloration! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Jen, love the fabulous colours. Hope your mojo returns soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous and nice and colourful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clown! Adore the dog! Wonderful bright colours and super papers. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh love your fabulous card Jen, what a fun image too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love that clown and how you've colored him!! Perfect color combo and mix of patterns too! Thank for playing along in the ADFD challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super job with the sketch! I love the way you did the button and piece of seam binding.

    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable! I love how you used the sketch. The image is lovely and the seam binding is perfect :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with Shopping Our Stash CHallenge blog!

    *crafty hugs*

    Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx