Saturday 25 August 2012

My Little Pony... SS #222 25th august

Morning Sketchers.. Time for yet another challenge over at Sketch Saturday... these weeks really are going fast at the moment.  I'm off to Sincerely Yours at Leigh today, helping out Della at The Craft Bug so I'm sure i'll have sore feet and a dented wallet by the end of the day....

Anyhow, enough waffling here is this weeks sketch....



Our fabulous sponsor this week is the The Craft Barn



Here is my little card....


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
ProMarkers & Flexmarkers
DPs: MME On the bright side 2
Seam Binding from the Ribbon Girl
Pearls from stash

Ok that's all from me today... have a great day and come say hello if you are at the Leigh Show

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Jen, love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jen. Love the image, papers and layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, this is so pretty! I love the papers and the beautifully coloured image! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx