Thursday 7 February 2013

Birthday Wishes... Seize The Birthday #5 Feminine

Afternoon... wow where has the last week gone... It's time for another challenge at Seize The Birthday and this week we are after a feminine card using the new sketch below!!


We also have a new fabulous sponsor Allison from The Alley Way Stamps....
 
Here is my card this week using a stamp from the Petal Pushers Set from TAWS.


Card Recipe:
DPs: My Minds Eye
Stamps: TAWS
Button & Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Martha Stewart Leaf Punch

Sorry If I have not chance to visit you yet this week... work has been super busy and I've also gone back to Boot camp to try and get back in shape so I ache all over I can't even craft lol!!

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Great card Jen. Love that flower. Hope your aches and pains are better soon.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So elegant! I love all of the neutral on the hint of background color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the layout Jen, love the square card and the chevron paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely feminine card! The flower is beautiful! I also love the blue background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.i love your classy design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yikes boot camp sounds rough!!
    beautiful card girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, I love this blend of colours and your flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx