Saturday 23 February 2013

Get Well Wishes.. Sketch Saturday #247

Morning Sketchers.. so It's time for another challenge at Sketch Saturday and here is this weeks sketch...
I've not done a lot of colouring recently... not really been in the mood, but I did enjoy colouring in this little guy from this weeks sponsor Wings & Willows...


Card Recipe:
Image: Rainy Day from Wings & Willows
DP: My Minds Eye
Sentiment & Punch: Stampin Upp
Buttons: The Ribbon Girl.

Hope you can join in with this weeks challenge.. I'll be back in a mo...

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. This is fab Jen, love the image and the paper piecing - lovely colours and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.gorgeous papers and layers and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one dapper ducky in that fancy coat - I LOVE your patterns and papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the paper piecing you did. This duck is one of my favorite images from her shop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie Jen. Love his coat and hat and that brolly is fun too.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, lurve this hun!! :))
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx