Wednesday 3 April 2013

Flowers ... For Me?

Morning... On Monday Rebecca from Mellymoo Papercrafting posted this card as part of my CAS Mondays With LOTV.  I loved the layout so much I decided to CASE her!!! Here is my take on her fabulous card! I will definitely be using this layout over and over... I love it!


The stamp is a new-ish LOTV stamp I added to an order of stamp bags a few weeks ago and whilst tidying up I found it still in the envelope.. completely forgotten about :-( and since I got it to make mothers day cards then that's not much use lol.

Card Recipe:
Image: If Friends were flowers from LOTV
Sentiment: LOTV
DP: Pink Petticoat
Seam Binding: The Ribbon Girl
Promarkers
Liquid Pearls

That's all from me for today.... It's going to be a long day at work but I hope to get some time in the studio tonight

Jen xxx




16 comments:

  1. This just says 'Spring' in such a beautiful way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, glad it's not just me that finds forgotten items! A brilliant card and I may week CASE that layout to. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Jen, love the colours and the polkadot papers. Very fresh feel to it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this Jen, thanks for giving me a mention. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is lovely Jen. I love everything about it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and Elegant is your card Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jen
    Fabulous card... Love the colour
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love how you've coloured the flowers to match the paper/ribbon. And the layout is definitely CASE-able.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH WOW!Beautiful card,Love your colors,the stamp is great...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors on this! love the polkadot back panel and the dots on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Jen. That image is beautiful. Love your choice of colours too.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous jen.really pretty image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super card Jen and one of my fav LO's too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great layout and a beautiful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx