Tuesday 9 April 2013

Wise Owl... Passion For Promarkers #193 Cut Out Images

Morning... It's my week to host the challenge at Passion For Promarkers and for my theme I'm asking you to Cut Out Images
I want to see cut out images on your cards.  My card seemed to go a little wrong this week and I'm not happy with it... But here it is anyhow...


Card Recipe:
Image: Pink Gem Designs
Woodgrain Stamp: Stampin Up
FlexMarkers
Twine from the Ribbon Girl!

I'll be back later on with another creation using the new releases from Clearly Besotted Stamps... Hope you can pop back to take a look

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Fabby card Jen. The owl is stunning
    Big hugs
    doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a thing wrong with that card Jen, love it. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card, Jen! Love that cool owl and woodgrain background stamp! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wood panel background here Jen and fabulous owl. You make CAS cards look so easy to do and they definitely aren't. Your sentiment looks fine to me.
    Eileen x
    ps forgot to say stamps arrived safe and sound, just waiting to be inked

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks pretty good to me Jen. Love that cute owl. The woodgrain background is really nice with the owl.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jen.i love your woodgrain background and fab owl :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx