Wednesday 20 November 2013

Get Well Soon!

Morning.. I'm back in not so sunny Bolton and the first card I've had to made was a get well soon card for my Grandma who is currently in hospital with vascular problems :-( I went to see her last night and this is the card I very very quickly made!


The flower stamps, card and twine are from Stampin Up and the sentiment from Waltzing Mouse. I'm in a bit of a rush today but before I go I would just like to thanks Homecrafts for honouring me in this years Top 50 Craft Bloggers award

Homecrafts

Have a great Wednesday!

8 comments:

  1. Stunning - hope your Grandma makes a speedy recovery xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jen, I am sure your Gran loves it, hope she is well again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your Grandma Jen but hope she's well soon. I'm sure she'll appreciate your beautiful card. Gorgeous colour scheme. Well done on being one of the Top 50 Craft Bloggers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always hun..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jen, perfect image for a Get Well card. Hope your Grandma improves soon.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice card like the colour layers x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Jen, so pretty. Hope your Grandma gets well soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful jen.stunning pretty design and flowers.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx