Saturday 2 November 2013

Thanks... Sketch Saturday # 283

Morning Sketchers... Its my week to host at Sketch Saturday and this week the wonderful Stephanie from Clearly Besotted  agreed to sponsor us (thank you from the bottom of my heart :-) a winner will win one a fabulous stamp set of their choice!!


Clearly Besotted Stamps
I also have the uber talented and amazing Mary J and my guest designer for the month.  I know you will love what she does so please pop over and say hello!!! 

I've kept the sketch simple for you this week.. Hope you like it
Here is my creation using the fabulous Autumn Flowers stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted!!


Paper and burlap are from Stampin Up and the Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp!!

Have a fabulous day!!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome card Jen and sketch today! Love it! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous Jen - love the muted colours and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochromatic feel of this card, Jen. The leaves are great. Thanks for the fun sketch this week!
    Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the colour and great sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card I have these stamps I must have a play soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this jen.gorgeous autumn leaves and fab design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another wonderful card... it's so beautiful! Loved your sketch too.. it's a great one!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx