Monday 23 April 2018

New Beginnings

Morning..  It's release day over at Lili Of The Valley and the theme for the release is New Beginnings.  As you are aware, LOTV stopped selling Rubber Stamps last month to concentrate on Digi Stamps and this is the first official release.  I have 3 cards to show you over the next couple of weeks and this is the first one using Clouds!


I printed off the image ensuring that I had sized it to fit the majority of a 4 1/4 by 5 1/5 note card and then coloured it in with copic markers in fairly bright colours.  I then drew a pencil line where I wanted the image to hang over the edge and using my craft knife I cut in between the images and then fussy cut around the overhang.

This is then mounted over a strip of Doodle bug DSP from Kraft In Colour pack.  The sentiment was stamped on a scrap on Neenah using the Stampin Up Labeler Alphabet and cut out and placed over the edge.

I have used this weeks CAS(e) this Sketch #268 as inspiration.  I hope you like how I have used the sketch.



I was lucky enough to win last weeks CAS(e) this sketch.  It's one of my favourite challenges and a staple when I craft so check it out if you have never taken part.

I borrowed my friends Photo-board to take these pics to see if I liked them.  I love the effect I placed an order so will be able to use them soon. If you want to have a look click on my referral code HERE

I had a fabulous day yesterday in Brighouse on my Copic 4 colouring class with the amazing Faye Wynn-Jones. If you have never tried one of the classes check them out HERE.  Its so much fun to spend time with crafty friends, so a little shopping with Tracy from Dies to Die For  and spend the day colouring.

Hope you have a lovely Monday

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt realise they had stopped selling rubber to concentrate on digi. What an amazing release, love this card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx