Monday 30 April 2018

Pounds and Ounces

Morning... so last one of my cards with the new images for this week.  I hope you have loved them as much as I do.

This little cutie is Pounds and Ounces.. how sweet is the little bear!


I printed off the digi image on neenah solar white and then coloured it in with my copic markers.  I seem to have a thing for bright colours at the moment so I went for a cool blue and vibrant pink as the accents.

I then used the MFT Stitched rectangular frame in Temping Turquoise card stock from Stampin Up twice to give it a bit of dimension.  This is mounted on doodlebug Kraft in Colour DSP.

I created a label for the sentiment and add a couple of glitter card stock hearts to finish it all off.

Thats all from me for today.. Have a great day

Jen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx