Tuesday 1 May 2018

You Snailed It

Morning.. Can you believe its May already.  I'm really not sure where this year has gone at all.

I am working my way through my un-used stamp sets and as we are coming up to exam season I thought this sentiment was perfect!


I have used the image and sentiment combo stamp from Stampin Ups Quirky Critters set (retiring). I stamped the image twice, once onto the panel and again onto a scrap of Neenah solar white so I can raise up the body of the snail.

I coloured in the one I was fussy cutting out with copic markers and added in some detail, then once cut out the image I mounted it on foam tape and added it onto the panel. The panel is then mounted onto Kraft card stock.

That's all from me today.. hope you have a great day

Jen xx

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx