Sunday 20 May 2018

Sorry I'm Slow

Hey Y'all I have a quick card using a quirky set from Stampin Up.  I had made the distress oxide back ground a while ago whilst messing around and found it in the box of bits.


For the back ground I used Broken China distress oxide by stamping a clear block and then spraying with water and smooching onto the card panel.
I then stamped the Sloth from the Quirky Critters set from Stampin Up and coloured it in with Copics. I re-stamped it onto the background panel so the sentiment was on the background and then fussy cut the one I have coloured it layering it over the top with foam pads.

The card panel is then mounted onto a pistachio pudding card based.  I really do love this background effect. 

That's all from me for today

Jen xx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx