Wednesday 2 May 2018

Birthday Star

Morning... I have a really quick card for you today using a die I picked up last year at a craft show from the bargain bins.  It creates a connected strip of chevrons.


I cut out the chevron die in black card stock and then placed it across the card and fasted it on the back so it was floating.  I then cut a star from glitter card stock (actually from a Christmas cracker paper but I loved it so I saved it all) and added it to the panel.
The sentiment is done using my label maker. I then mounted the panel on a card blank made from Crush Curry card from Stampin Up.

I have been a card making machine lately, so I have cards to share with you over the next few weeks as well.  I think I have made more cards in the last few weeks than I made in the whole of 2017!

That's all from me today...

Jen xx


3 comments:

  1. Great card design and you got a bargain with that die looks so good Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card Jen. I save Christmas Cracker paper too. Can't resist a bit of sparkle. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx