Friday 6 July 2018

Season's Greetings

Hey Y'all, hope you have had a great week.  Only a couple more cards to share as inspiration for Mondays Hochanda release.  Again this is from Christmas Friends set and this was my favourite card! It's available HERE


I coloured the reindeer in with copic markers before carefully fussy cutting out the image leaving a small white border.
I cut out a panel with the pierced rectangle die from avery elle and then embossed this with the softy falling EF from Stampin U|p.  Its finished off with a sentiment on black card from a retired Stampin Up set.
I then added the panel to a Lemon Lime Twist card base.

That's all from me for today... hope you all have a lovely Friday!

Jen xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx