Monday 2 July 2018

Winter Wonderland - LOTV On Hochanda

Morning All,  Sorry I've taken a couple of weeks pretty much off, My laptop died and Ive had to get a new one and then transfer everything over to it so not had much time for crafting and even then couldn't get the photos off my camera!

Today LOTV are on Hochanda at 11am and 3pm BST and I am sharing one of the stamps you will be able to get hold of exclusively today! How cute is this....


The image is coloured in with Copic markers and I have cut it out with Avery Elle Pierced Square dies. The sentiment is an old LOTV set and it is then mounted onto Kraft card stock base.

I'll have some more to share with you this week.. the images are exclusive to Hochanda for 2 weeks then if any rubber are left you will be able to get them over on the LOTV website

Sorry it's a quick one today...

Jen x

2 comments:

  1. ohhh Jen this is so sweet. What wonderful little critters and so perfectly coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable, what a great card, loved the shows today, great to see LOTV back on telly, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx