Wednesday 14 May 2014

Happy Days

Morning... I have another card from Saturday for you today... and something a little different... just to show that clean and simple cards don't always have to look the same... I have used an image from the Summer Bears companion set! This set is just so cute.... Fleur also had a box of ribbon girl goodies so I used some of this fabulous burlap ribbon!!


Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Summer Bears Companion set
Polaroid Frame: Sizzix
Burlap and Twine: The Ribbon Girl

That's all from me for today.. have a great Wednesday...



5 comments:

  1. Loving this card the design ,colours and image are all so lovely and that burlap trim is fab perfect card love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun....:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and love the colours. Your cards are always different. Love them all. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jen, I love how you have the image as a little photo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx