Monday 12 May 2014

You're Wonderful....

Morning... I've finally managed to chill out last night after an amazing weekend with the Lili Of The Valley team and family around yesterday.

I decided in my wisdom to sign up to do Race For Life last night... It's been 7 years since I did any serious running but I felt like I needed to have something to aim for would help me get back to reasonable fitness levels after about 5 months away from the gym etc... Plus it's for a good cause!

My card today is a really quick and I used the fabulous "Wonderful" die from Clearly Whimsy's April release.  I just love this font and it cuts beautifully!!


Card Recipe:
DSP: Stampin Up
Sentiment Die: Whimsy Stamps Wonderful Word Die
Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
Candy Dots from Stampin Up

I'm not sure when this week I'll have time to do any card making... very busy week ahead but hopefully I'll see you soon....

Have a great Monday!


5 comments:

  1. fabulous card Jen :-) the colours and whole design are fab,,, love the grey sentiment against the yellow, really striking :-)

    I can't find your email address and would like to contact you, can you please email me on loraquilina at hotmail dot com.

    thanks :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Jen but don't get to tired with the running ....your card is simply stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Jen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and love the paper. hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous jen.i love the cas design and stunning muted colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx