Thursday 1 May 2014

Thanks & Shop My Stash Update!!

Morning... So my Shop My Stash challenge is supposed to be over now, but as I stare into the still half full box I think I'll need to continue it on for a couple more months.... It has been interesting to see what I have and haven't used out the the stash.. and there are still a load of stamps (less dies) that have to be used...
With this in mind I will be doing a bit of a destash this month when I get chance to sort out the stamps... especially on the Stampin Up ones as the majority not used are unfortunately these... That's what happens when you get excited over the new catalogue!

In the meantime.. check out what is left on my for sale page by clicking below.... I'm open to offers if anyone would like any of these items!!
I have learned what type of products I love and don't love and will definitely be more selective on my crafty stash buying in the future... I will also not put stuff away until I've used it too!!! That was a recommendation from a lot of my followers and I loved reading all your comments on the challenge... It has def made both myself and Rachel think if nothing else!

I've done very little card making for the last 3 to 4 weeks and can't seem to find the energy or mojo for it at the moment... The list of cards I need to do just gets longer and longer... fingers crossed I will have some inspiration this weekend!

I have a little card to show you today from an order.. I will have to make a few more like this as nice and simple...


Card Recipe:
DSP: Simple Stories
Thanks Die: Simon Says Stamp
Bermuda Bay Card Stock from Stampin Up

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support... I'm getting there very slowly .... I'm sure finishing off the rest of the house renovation will keep me busy... and the good news is I'll be moving my crafty space into the Attic bedroom so I'm hoping that a change in space as well as more useful space will make all the difference! I'll keep you posted on the big move!


10 comments:

  1. Jen your card is so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, brilliant idea for using up designer paper which I buy loads of and just seem to look at!.
    I'm sure your mojo will find its way back soon.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little card Jen and glad you are getting along fine. Hope the mojo is bursting again soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Love the new hair colour. It really suits you. Great card too. Good luck with the move upwards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous as always hun...just so gorgeous..:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! And, hey look at you with that fabulous new hair - woooo hoo! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card hope you get back to your normal crafting very soon love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card hope you get back to your normal crafting very soon love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done for making it through the shopping ban, I think that is great. Great card too, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so stunning jen.love the fab design and striped papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx