Saturday 17 May 2014

Love Blossoms

Morning LIMettes... well what a week I have had.. but I explain more another time... This week we have a theme card for you... Flowers.  As the new CBS stamps and dies arrived on my doorstop this week I could not resist using these for the challenge.  Here is my card for this week...


I also thought I would enter in into this months CSB challenge:

Clearly Besotted #11


I got a new laptop finally last week... I hate windows 8... it's just not easy to find anything at all!!

That's all from me.. I'll be back later on with some Stampin Up stash I have decided to sell following on from my Shop This Stash challenge!

Have a great Saturday!


18 comments:

  1. A beautiful elegant card, love it!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trouble with Clearly Besotted stuff is that you just keep wanting more!
    I had a shipment arrive this week too!
    This looks great Jen!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Jen is your card hope you have a lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely and elegant
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Jen and how you've popped those blossoms they look fab. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Einfach wunderschön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Jen, really elegant.

    I know what you mean about Windows 8. My new laptop has it too and I'm still using my old one!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, nice job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be still, my heart! This is a real beauty, Jen! I just bought this set and can't wait until it arrives...you've really showcased them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very classy, elegant card Jen. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen, your card is stunning. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card such a delicate design fab card I wish you luck with windows 8 I hate it as well seems so complicated compared to windows 7 good luck Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. so stunning jen.the blossom is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. a beautiful wedding card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous - love it! PS - I don't like Windows 8 either! I don't have it myself but my Mum got a new computer recently which has it on and I find it really difficult to help sort her out (when she says I can't find xyz file and I didn't do anything honest ... (yeah - right!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx