Tuesday 13 May 2014

Patchwork Promises

Morning... I am back today because I forgot I have the cards I made on Saturday at the open day to show you!!  This one was made using the gorgeous Promises Paper Pad from LOTV!! I love the colour combo on this paper!.

I simply cut 2.5cm squares (or inchies) and glued them onto the a piece of card running the sewing machine over all of them!  
I really love how it turned out... and proof you can use these fabulous papers for CAS cards!!

Card Recipe:
From LOTV: Promises 8x8 paper pad, Tag Sentiments
From Ribbon Girl: Bakers Twine

I'll be back with another card from Saturday tomorrow...



9 comments:

  1. My favourite paper pad EVER! Love your patchwork design, Jen, it looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jen! very effective and so different for you!I love the promises papers..think its the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and thanks for sharing this technique this looks amazing
    Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Love the patchwork effect you've created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love all your stitching. My sewing machine is in the bottom of my wardrobe and doesn't come out very often these days. When I had one in a table, it was used more often. Pretty papers and colour combo. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this jen.your patchwork is stunning and really pretty papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - the patchwork effect is simply stunning Jen! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx