Saturday 10 May 2014

Thanks....

Morning LIMettes... It's One Layer week over at Less Is More and this week we want to see Thank You!

I got a bit giddy with my card this week and can't say I'm vaguely happy with the final outcome but I ran out of time .... I used the fab heidi swapp color shine in silver onto water colour card base and then embossed the sentiment from LOTV in melon mambo embossing powder over the top.... I need to remember next time to get further away with the spray :-)



 I'm off to Leeds for the great LOTV 10th birthday celebrations so do say hi!


Hope you all have a great day....



12 comments:

  1. Hi Jen, hope you have a great time today, so wish I could be there. Love your card.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super thank you card
    Nicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card enjoy your day at LOTV Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and love the stamp. Have a lovely day at LOTV. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jen with that pop of pink against the grey. Thanks for allowing me to join the team. Have a fun day / evening. Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always hun...and have a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card and the contrast of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thank you card. Love the colors you chose...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little grunge-way of card that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the card Jen although now I'm curious to know what it would look like with less spray! Hope you enjoyed your busy weekend. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx