Sunday 20 April 2014

Feel Better Soon...

Morning... Happy Easter everyone... I've spent some of the last week crafting although not much to be honest and trying to fill the gaps in my card box as I have a Farmers Market coming up in a couple of weeks. This is one of the get well soon cards I have made.  Kept it really bright and cheery!!


Card Recipe:
Image: Kidoodles from Stampin Up
ProMarkers (yes I know.. not used these for a while lol)
DSP: Stampin Up

I had a lovely couple of days with my visit to Wales ... the weather was gorgeous and wish I could have stayed a little longer.. Although I have to go back next Saturday to pick Grandma back up... just hope the weather is as nice :-)

Have a great day..



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the background and image rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love that image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card and design loving the image and sentiment good luck with the farmers market and glad you enjoyed Sunny Wales enjoy Easter Day Love and Happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and lovely colours... a super card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Jen. Would brighten up anyone who is poorly. Happy Easter. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Jen, love the paper with that image. Wishing you a very happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Jen. Love that image and the cheery colours.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous jen.i love your paper and colours and the image is fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx