Friday 4 April 2014

Something A Little Different...

Morning... I have something a little bit different for you today...  A couple of weeks ago after a visit to Rachel's I bought some metal stamping items after she was demonstrating her new goodies.... I have become a little obsessed and did some practising on a few little pressies for some of my friends at work.... It's very therapeutic and good for a little anger management... Here are a couple of the samples...



If anyone would like to order them they are £3 each or a set of 4 for £10.50 + P&P. Just send me an email from the side bar!

That's it for me until tomorrow...


8 comments:

  1. These are stunning so different you are just so talented Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you mad??? Do you see how expensive these things are on etsy etc???? Get your prices up, girl, these are gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea and they are great. A bit cheap I feel. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously gorgeous and totally cute! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that was a surprise Jen. Definitely a wow from me.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really gorgeous, Jen...what a lovely gift, too! Sounds like maybe you need to raise your prices...they sure are unique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow these are stunning jen, love them :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx