Monday 6 October 2014

Believe In Fairytales

Afternoon... If you are looking for the Clearly Besotted Blog hop then scroll down, but in the mean time I have another card for you today....

I had a really productive Sunday crafting so plenty to share with you this week... I had a dig through my stash including some digis as well so hopefully I have lots of different things to show you....

This card uses a fairly old Wryn image from Tiddly Inks.. She is just so cute!


I used my Stampin Up Markers to colour in in using the new in colours from this year.  The designer paper is also from a small stack from them.

Add a bit of sparkle and it's perfect for this fortnights Tiddly Inks Challenge (#142 Make It Sparkle)

I'll be back tomorrow with another card for you,....

Have  a great Monday..

Jen x

16 comments:

  1. Stunning job with her shes so cute. Love the lil frog in the crown hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning job with her shes so cute. Love the lil frog in the crown hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a bit different for you!...I like it...super colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love the cas layout and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so cute Jen. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous and pretty jen.i love the sweet wryn image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card what a gorgeous image she's so lovely. Sorry not been commenting in September as been on my hols you have been busy and some wonderful projects. Back now and missing the warm weather its freezing today !! Love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen
    Fabulous cute card....
    Hugs Sylvie
    Love your new Picture.....x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooooooh I love this Jen!! its just fabulous, your CAS style always makes me swoon oodles! hope you're having a fab week!
    Thanks you for playing along with the Tiddly Inkers this week.
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word, your CAS style is just brilliant. I LOVE the simplicity and gorgeousness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a superdoop card! Love! Thanks so much for playing at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete
  12. fantastic card & image darl... all these different pens & markers... I can't keep up... I need a rich man's money HAHAHA

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, so adorable!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks! :)

    hugs,
    JoAnn:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx