Thursday 23 October 2014

Ugly Sweater!

Morning.. My dear friend Rachel added the super funny "Ugly Sweater" stamp set to her last SSS order for me so I just had to use it!  The photos of the embossing are not great I'm afraid!


I'll try and get a better photo if we get some sunlight later on today but this will have to do for now!

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #159 and I'm also entering it into Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge which is Kraft!

Better get off now... busy day at work!

Have a great day

Jen x

10 comments:

  1. Excellent card, so funny, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card gorgeous love and Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny how the ugly sweater has such universal appeal! Yours is actually quite cute! Love the giant silver balls... The stitched mat is a great addition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brill card and love the sweater! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! And a super-fun stamp set! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Honestly I am a big fan and love all your cards. It is because of you I found Lili of the Valley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your lovely natural colors make this ugly sweater almost look good!!! Actually, it's all VERY cute! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Ugly Sweater card Jen.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx