Friday 31 October 2014

Sent With Love x

Morning... Sorry I've not been around for a few days but work has been busy and I've been "De-Cluttering" stuff... With everything that has happened this year I have done a lot of this already, new wardrobe, renovations of the house and a few other bits but the studio and craft stash as well as draws just full of stuff have been abandoned and I wanted to make a start on selling and donating or throwing my un-used or un-loved items... It has been refreshing to let go!

That's enough waffling for now...  I do have a card for you using an image I coloured in a while ago and was part of the decluttering! Remember Chester... I loved Pollycraft and was a shame it has to close it doors although many images are available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps...


Right, better get back to work.. Although I am glad it's Friday!

Have a great day..

Jen x

5 comments:

  1. Awh! This is so sweet Jen...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute Jen. I find it quite uplifting to have a clear out. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute Jen. I find it quite uplifting to have a clear out. Have a great weekend, Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card just love the cute image .Good luck with the de cluttering Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, I love your creations so much hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx