Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bundle Of Love

A couple of months ago I had a few cards published in Card Making & Paper craft magazine as I did a feature called 1 sketch 3 ways!!  I have just realised I never actually showed you any of the cards I did... Here is one of the them!!


This little cutie uses one of my favourite stamps from the baby release last year...

I've another busy day ahead.. I really can't catch my feet at the moment.. Hopefully I'll get some crafting done tomorrow or Friday !!

I'm off to Rachel's tonight... Apparently I will learn to crochet so I might have my attempts to show you tomorrow!!

Jen xx

11 comments:

  1. Fab card as always Jen, learning to crochet have fun it really isn't that hard, I feel a new passion coming on! Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great card Jen. Love it all x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a darling card!
    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jen and nicely coloured too! you'll love crochet it's so easy and once you stop you won't stop x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, This card is adorable. Beautifully coloured as always. I used to crochet when I was a child. Not that long ago!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, have a nice day Jen, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Jen...I like the muted tones and your colouring goes without saying...FANTASTIC! Now how is that crochet coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your card is so fabulous Jen, just love everything about it. I could list all the things but it would go on and on :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty! Love your colour choices and that double ribbon with the tag with this sweetly coloured image. Congrats on your publication too, Jen. Are we going to see the other cards you did for the magazine? Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx