Thursday 26 June 2014

Floral Birthday...

Morning... Sorry I've not been around this week ... I've made a couple of cards but I am unable to show them until they have arrived and just not had chance to make anything else until I finished off this little card.  This is my first attempt at using the inktense pencils I received for my birthday ! I did keep it simple with flowers ...


I used one of my favourite sets from SU to test out these fabulous watercolour pencils.. one thing I can say is that I need a colour chart... Def test out the colours before you add them to your image as I ended up with a very yellow James the bear on one attempt :-)

I'm off to Cheshire Oaks today with my mum whilst she needs a dress to wear for my cousins wedding, although I'm hoping to get some creative stuff done tonight!

Have a great day..




5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous this looks gorgeous those pencils give a lovely vibrant colour hope you enjoyed your shopping trip Love and happy Crafting hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Jen l adore your floral image and the colouring is stunning again you have created a beautiful card l'm just starting out with watercolours not done very much infact not done anything worth showing off but l do like using pencils and hopefully l will colour something that's worthy of showcasing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really pretty card Jen. Just lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very nice. I like the CAS look. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this looks so pretty Jen, love the colours and the beautiful flowers :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx