Sunday 15 June 2014

If You Could Not Fail!

Morning... I've a really quick card for you today using this super cute guy from LOTV.. You all know how much I love James!! I stamped the image with every intention into making it a card for a dad but then after last nights footie I thought this sentiment was perfect with the image! I even used my promarkers for the first time I think in 2014.. hopefully I'll fall back in love with alcohol markers now I have found this card from crafters companion!


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV No 7 Bear
Card Stock: Neenah Desert Storm
Sentiment: LOTV Quotables - Life's Journey

I'm hoping to spend the day crafting of some description today.. really missed it the last couple of weeks.. and since it's raining....

Have a great Sunday and Fathers's Day....

Jen xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Love little James. Great card and coloured beautifully. Cloudy here but no rain thank goodness. Enjoy your crafty day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally terrific card Jen, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card. Love James and that quote is wonderful.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great sentiment and super colouring, Jen. Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx