Saturday 7 June 2014

Get Well

Morning LIMettes... yes another week has flown by and as it's a new month we have a fabulous new sponsor.. the wonderful Sally from Craft Mojo.

I was lucky enough to meet Sally a few weeks ago at a show and she is so fabulous!!

Now onto this weeks challenge which is use the colours from your bedroom... mine is boring neutrals so I went with the colours from my bed linen instead...


The die is from paper smooches which I picked up from Craft Mojo at the show... I love the simplicity!

Hope you have a great Saturday.. I'm off to the hairdressers now and then final prep for tomorrow Farmers Market!

Jen xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card today love these colours just so lovely love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live your colours Jen and the striking word die is fab. Have A good weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card love the addition of the 3 pearls. Similar colour to my bedroom, as mine it teal. Enjoy you trip to hairdressers. I am a hairdresser and too scared to go, so always cut and colour my own! Have a great market day. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You
    Are
    The
    Queen
    of
    Clean
    ...
    and simple!
    A lovely make! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jen, I love the colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. simply stunning jen.the die cut wording is fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen, you take such fabby photos of your cards.

    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully stylish design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Jen. Simple and Classy. I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super and simple, perfect for your LIM card, I love it Jen :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great classy card as ever Jen, love that colour scheme too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Jen - classy and stylish! Nx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx