Saturday 14 June 2014

You're a Genius!

Morning... sorry I've not really been around much... the last few weeks have been very crazy and hopefully life is about to change as I leave a company I have worked at for more than 10 years.. It's exciting and very scary but the last two weeks have been full of interviews and meetings .... and next week more interviews so I hope you can bear with me for a couple more weeks!

This weeks Less Is More challenge is One Layer Week and we want to see you stamp off the edge.  I have used the fabulous Scientifically Speaking set from Clearly Besotted!


I white embossed one of the atom stamps in white and then added candy dots from Stampin Up! very simple!!

I'm looking forward to chilling out a bit today!  Have a great weekend!


17 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card this week Jen!
    Fabulous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Jen, modern, colorful and your embossing is superb. Good luck with the interviews. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colour teal for the card base and good luck with the interviews x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card! What embossing powder do you use Jen???? I looks so crisp! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back again... Good luck with all the changes ahead, hope it works out well for you, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love it! Perfectly clean, simple and such fun - really appeals to the science geek in me.

    Good luck with the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this CAS design - I have just got this stamp set and am itching to play with it! The little pops of colour add a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Jen. Gorgeous colour and design. Good luck for finding a new job. This is the next exciting chapter in your life. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card Jen. Good luck with the interviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jen. Fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow this is so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous CAS design Jen love the bright colours. Really enjoyed being part of the fun this week. Good luck with the interviews .... hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card, you're a genius Jen :D Wonderful to hear of your new challenges, I hope it all works out for you, just the way you would like! Wishing you lots of luck :D Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This image is so fresh and different - you have made a beautiful card with it for this challenge. Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fun one layer card - love the colours and candy dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx