Monday 2 June 2014

Love Hearts

Morning.. Just to let you know there is an offer on over at LOTV...


At the end of last week I received my Lil Inkers order from Tara at Make The Day Special.. to say I was excited when I found out she was stocking them is an understatement.  Here is my creation using the stitched hearts!


I used the double challenge #76 over at CAS Colours & Sketches for my inspiration.


Card Recipe:
Lil Inkers Stitched Heart
DSP from Stampin Up
Love Die from Simon Says Stamp

Yesterday, I spent all day sorting out the bat cave to turn it into a proper office instead of it being the dumping ground it had become since January this year... today the rest of the house needs sorting too.... I can't currently move for boxes in the studio.. and every where else for that matter...

Hope you all have a great Monday

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Love those hearts. Great card as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have those hearts on my wish list. They just pop out on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now look what you've done Jen, you've made me want these star dies that I've been managing to resist up until now!!!! Great card, Rebecca x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design especially those hearts just fab Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pardon the pun - but I do LOVE how you've used our CAS - Colours and Sketches challenge colors with the sketch! The stitched hearts really pop against the chevron background, and the scripty sentiment is sweet! Thanks for joining us this week! :)
    Just a reminder that in order to be considered for our Top 3 voting, your card should have some stamping on it, as noted in the rules in our blog's sidebar. Please accept our apologies for any confusion about that rule that may have resulted from our overlooking that when we loved your "thanks" card from early May.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card - the stitched hearts and chevron paper go together so well. Thank you for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this pretty CAS card Jen.Thanks for telling us about where to get the LIl' Inkers stuff too, I have been waiting for ages to get my hands on some :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, love the hearts and die cut sentimentThank you for doing The Double at CC&S, I am sorry that there is no stamping on your card as per our rules, 'cos this would definitely be in my top three.

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx