Monday 9 June 2014

Love... And First Farmers Market Pics

Morning... I did my first official farmers market yesterday.. It was National Open Farm Day so was fairly busy and the weather managed to hold out until right at the end which was fab.  I didn't sell many cards, maybe 5, but the hand stamped key rings went down a storm as well as the jewellery. Hopefully I'll have some more pictures but here is one of half of the stall...


The card I have today I made a couple of weeks ago as I've been crazy trying to prep for yesterday but I made it for a friend to give his fiancée just because! He just wanted something very simple...



Card Recipe:
DSP: Stampin Up (Retired)
Heart: Sizzix
Sentiment Die: Simon Says Stamp

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with a card for you... or maybe some other goodies...

Have a great Monday..

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Stall looks pretty and love the card too. Glad you did well. Always a bit harder at first, until people get used to what you do. I now have regular customers which is great. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, thanks for the idea. I am selling some bracelets at a craft fair later this month and have been thinking of the idea for the packaging. I like the butterfly image on the tags for your key rings. I've been wondering which flower stamp to use. I may go with butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, thanks for the idea. I am selling some bracelets at a craft fair later this month and have been thinking of the idea for the packaging. I like the butterfly image on the tags for your key rings. I've been wondering which flower stamp to use. I may go with butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. Glad the market went well. I think it's difficult selling cards at a craft fair from experience so good that you sold some at least. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I did a craftfair on Saturday and I didn't sell many cards either but I did sell a few decorative things like paper flowers and decorated chalkboards. Love your love card! Have a nice week,Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics - I hope you sold loads! Great card, very stylish, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Jen - love the simplicity of it. Glad the stall went well! Nx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Lovely crafty goodies too. I really want to get closer to see the items more clearly! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx