Saturday 24 January 2015

Be My Valentine!!

Morning.... There is a new release over at Tiddly Inks today which has some fabulous Wryn's but also a new charater..Sweet Tooth.
You can find them here in the shop!

Today I have used one of the new Wryn images, this is Have Heart.. adorable isn't she?!?


I am really enjoying colouring again... I decided to not only change to copics but I signed up for one of the Kit and Clowder classes to try and improve my hair etc!

Here is what I used for this card...


Hope you have a great Saturday.. I have the girls here this weekend so it's gonna be a good one without fail :-)

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with that hairJen!..........brilliant.Lovely image and card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen, hair is my nemesis too - I just keep hoping the more I practice the easier it will become.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card and love your colouring. It's 10pm, are you drunk yet?!!! If not, why not?!!!Lol! Have a brilliant wkkend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Davvero deliziosa la tua card!
    Anche io ho quella collezione di carte e la trovo davvero molto bella.
    Passa se ti va a trovarmi sul mio blog
    coccolediscrap.blogspot.it
    Un abbraccio
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, your colouring is fab. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous CAS Card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this card. And the image is beautiful colored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx