Sunday 18 January 2015

Hello, Baby... Shop My Stash Sunday!

Morning... So after a good sort through my stash I have so many unused goodies even after last years ban that I decided Sundays should be dedicated to using the never or hardly used goodies I have zillions of in the studio.

Today I'm concentrating on using Stampin Up stuff and unfortunately most of it is retired but I really can't let that stop me from using my crafty goodies on a regular basis :-( Esp since I have so much new stuff to show you in the next week or too!!

Here is a quick baby card!


Here is what I have used (The links show what is currently available, the list the retired items)


Retired Items:
Stampin Up Sweet Essentials
Stampin Up Two By Two

Hope you all have a great Sunday!  I'll be back this week with sneak peeks from LOTV for you so make sure you pop back!

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card... and the most perfect Noah's Ark stamp I've ever seen! Is this still available do you know??? Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Gorgeous image and love the design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous jen.i love the sweet image and the lemon colour is beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx