Friday 16 January 2015

Spring Bling

Morning.. It's fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Stamps and I have used a cute Wryn stamp.. Spring Bling for my card for today!



I signed up for one of the Kit & Clowder colouring classes over Christmas although I've not had time to start it yet I did follow the free Spring Bling Wryn class that was offered last year... I'm determined to improve my colouring a little esp since I'm slowly moving over from Promarkers to Copics as they run out!

Here is what I used for this card...


Have a fab Friday.. I'm glad weekend is nearly here after this week!

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your colouring is beautiful. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is again another one of your stunning creations truly beautiful l love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous again. Why on earth do you need colouring lessons?!! You can't improve perfection and Copics are so much easier to use. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card .hugs maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am loving Wryn! 'm having a game colouring digitals, printer ink bleed. Have tried dry setting with the iron but not much of improvement. Do you have any top tips for colouring digis? Thanks Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, i think it depends on the ink.. I only use Lexmark ink in my lexmark printer and the epson I use durabrite ink which seems to smudge a little until completely dry
      Try running the images on draft rather than full ink so it puts less down

      Jen xx

      Delete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx