Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Wow can you believe it's 2015 already!  I really thought I would be glad to see the back of 2014, but the year turned out to be pretty good even if I didn't get to do much crafting... I'm hoping to rectify that this year!

Today I have a really quick New Year card for you...


I've also decided to start using the InLinkz to link up my products.. hope I can keep it up :-)



I'm also hoping this year to work on my photography now everything is set up correctly!!  Roll on daylight!

Hope you all have a fabulous day..

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully festive.
    Wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! Hope you have a brilliant 2015 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning & happy new year to you too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year Jen and a gorgeous card to start 2015 with. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx