Thursday 15 January 2015

LIM Candy Winner

Morning, sorry I'm a couple of weeks later than planned but I thought I had posted this....

The winner of my Goodbye to LIM candy is......

Super cute card Jen. Thank you for all of your delightfully CAS inspiration at Less Is More - I love your style and follow your blog and Pinterest boards. Good luck for the future

Sharon
x

Sharon, please email me from the side bar and I can let you know what your candy is.... I just hope you will like it!! But here is a sneak peek of something like what I'll be making for you....



Have a great Thursday and I'll be back tomorrow..

Jen xxx


2 comments:

  1. ohhh, that looks gorgeous- a very lucky winner! Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done the winner looks like you have a real treat to come love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx