Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hello

Morning... Mojo is back on form and I'm back today with another card from this month's Clearly Besotted Release... I even finally think I have my studio as I want it after a mad re-organisation of furniture last night..... I'll try and take some pics finally at weekend when I have some daylight.. providing it's tidy of course :-)
Enough waffling, here is my card for today....


Inspiration
CAS(e) This Sketch #105



Here is what I used for this card...


Have a great Tuesday..

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. So good to see you back in action Jen!
    This card is stunning!
    I love the vellum insert, paired with stamping and sequins!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicate card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a delicate design its so lovely love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Jen.........nice and soft. I like the shaker effect behind vellum. I love this release from besotted but the ones I wanted had sold out so quickly so will have to wait for restock. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is gorgeous, Jen! I love how you made a shaker card! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.the delicate design and colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx