Sunday 11 January 2015

Boys Will Be Boys

Afternoon.. sorry I'm a bit later today.. crazy cleaning on a Sunday morning and then I was just preparing Sunday lunch for later on.

I have a little card for the boys in our lives today.. this one will be for my brothers birthday later in the week.... even if he will be 35 lol!


Inspiration:
Retro Sketches: #148


Here is what I have used...


The star brads are ancient from Making Memories... And I really cannot find the Die.. I think I bought it from Simon Says Stamp but not a clue what it's called (Updated: think it was Air Vent and is retired :-) ).  If any one knows then please leave a comment as it's driving me mad :-)

Have a great Sunday!

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jen, I have that stamp set and I bought it for the older boys too lol. I think the die was called "air vent" but it looks like it's been retired. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Amanda... Air vent sounds about right :-)

      Delete
  2. Great card with a cute image for a man or boy . CAS and nice colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. The robot has so much character and I love the simple black.. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card Jen. Are you trying to tell him something with Ronny Robot!!Lol! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed that sketch. Love the robot

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx